Friday, November 7, 2008

Bradon's Championship Game

Bradon with his 2nd place medal
The Medal Ceremony

Bradon Waiting Patiently for his award











It was a frigid 29 degree night for the 7th grade championship. The Vikings allowed the LP Knights to score on their first drive of the game to put the score 7-0. We moved the ball really well against them but the Knights Defense was too much all night for the Vikes to put any points on the board. Bradon did very well having his name announced over the stadium PA 5 times for tackles made on defense. Good Job Bradon. Well the game ended with a score 14-0 but the Vikings held their heads high looking forward to next years season.





2 comments:

Misty said...

Way to go Bradon! I love the crazy hair! I tagged you Nichole-don't try to pretend you didn;t notice!

Anonymous said...

Good job Bradon. Side note Eddie I lost respect for you since you voted for Obama. He is the president elect but I have lived in a socialist country and it's not all it's cracked up to be.